Studio Immobiliare Marinella Coppi mainly operates in the Chianti area and extends its activity to the urban areas of Florence and Siena, with properties on sale and rent of high and historical value.
The direct relationship with the owners, the constant updating of offers and their careful evaluation, are a feature of the firm. This is essential to ensure a satisfactory transaction. Our goal is to combine your needs with the perfect property, that is screened and presented accurately.
Given the characteristics of the portfolio, either for their own virtues or privileged locations, many of the properties on offer have a natural tourist vocation. Therefore in addition to the main residential function, with the collaboration of established International Agencies, we can offer attractive investment opportunities from seasonal or holiday rent, helping you with the property’s management and promotion.
We can organze the legal due diligence please find below the list of checks we may provide you in the event:
- title deed of property – stipulating the ownership on the property; the existence of any charges or encumbrances on the property
- town planning conformity;
- certificate of habitability – specifying that the property respects the safety, health and energetic conditions (according to its destination) imposed by the Italian legislation;
- preemptive rights – applicable to historic real estate properties;
- cadastral documents;
- condominium aspects – stipulating the rights and obligations of the owners in terms of common spaces of the building;
Along with the legal due diligence we may also provide you with a technical due diligence to check the following aspects (please be adviced that the technical due diligence is quoted separetely)
- environmental aspects – stipulating that the property respects the environmental rules and regulations applicable under the Italian legislation.
- checks of the systems (such as electricity, water, sewage systems and so on)
- conformity of the property to the antiseismic mandatory rules
- structural stability of the building
We will be applying ob your behalf for the codice fiscale in Italy without further charge for you soon after you should engage us without you taking the time to go to the Italian embassy
We will be also setting up the Utilities and checking that all the previous bill have been paid on behalf ot the Clients. Of course this is supposed to be done at a later stage in the process
Regarding the Will we will need to speak in person about it because the matter is particularly difficult to deal with and it requires the assessment of the private Internation law and the latest EU Regulation 650/2012 on cross border wills (the matters is sensitive especially if you take up residence in Italy).
Feel free to contact me any tme soon on my mobile and whatsup number were you determined to involve us in the transaction.
Please feel free to ask the document proving my registration at the real estate association. Please be also adviced that you should make up your mind to hire our firm for the task we will be sending you the letter of engagement where you will be finding the details of our insurance policy
Looking forward to hearing from you